This is a complete guide to the best hotels with Jacuzzis in Quebec City. Here we’ve shortlisted the 10 best Jacuzzi hotels in Quebec City that you can consider on your trip to the city.
Québec, known as a hub of culture, is the last remaining walled city in North America and was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1985.
The sensation of taking a peaceful stroll inside Old Quebec’s walled walls is one you shouldn’t pass up. Stop and visit the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, which is regarded as the most photographed hotel in the world, and don’t forget to take a photo of the famous landmark.
Quebec also has unparalleled natural beauty. Get a glimpse of Montmorency Falls, a stunning waterfall that is taller than Niagara.
Choose lodging with a hot tub in Quebec City so you can unwind after a day of sightseeing, whether you’re traveling for a historical tour or a nature retreat.
Our Top 3 Picks
|Overall Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Quebec City||Hotel le Priori|
|Best Luxury Hotels with Jacuzzi in Quebec City||Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac|
|Best Cheap Hotels with Jacuzzi in Quebec City||Hotel Citadelle|
- Best Hotels in Montreal with Jacuzzi
- Best Hotels in Vancouver with Jacuzzi
- Best Hotels in Toronto with Jacuzzi
Consider These Factors While Choosing the best Hotels in Quebec City with jacuzzi
The location of a hotel is among the most important aspects that impact guests’ decisions. Individuals choose to live nearby to the places they want to visit or to be close to where they work.
Other crucial factors include the availability of public transit, the neighborhood’s safety, and its proximity to eateries and retail areas.
The cost of accommodation is a further crucial consideration. Most quests have a spending limit in mind and aim to obtain the best deal.
To evaluate which hotel offers the best value, they compare the costs and facilities it offers.
Hotels that provide specials and promotions also draw guests. Hotels in Quebec City with hot tubs generally range between $59-$159 and more luxurious ones go up to $220.
The conveniences offered by hotels are crucial factors in decision-making. Facilities like Wi-Fi, air conditioning, exercise centers, swimming pools, and on-site eateries are sought by customers.
For guests, the standard and accessibility of these services might be decisive factors.
It can be challenging to know in advance when visiting a great hotel for the first time and without prior expertise. Hotels should therefore feature excellent staff and opulent decor.
You can see any previous visitor ratings that have been posted. Both the management and the staff must be competent, affable, and supportive.
Price Legend (USD Per Night)
- $ = Below USD 100
- $$ = USD 100 – USD 200
- $$$ = Above USD 200
Best Hotels with Jacuzzis in Quebec City
Let’s dive deep into the guide to Quebec City hotels with hot tubs and jacuzzis –
1. Hotel le Priori
Two minutes from the center of Quebec, Hotel le Priori is ideally situated to keep you close to the city’s attractions and conveniences.
The environment has a rustic feel because of the exposed-brick walls that highlight the modern rooms.
The duplex private spa suite is the best option if you wish to upgrade your stay with the comfort of a luxurious soak.
It leads to a tiny terrace with a hot tub and is one of the best hotels in Quebec City with jacuzzi in-room. Also, some suites have fireplaces to keep you warm throughout the winter.
Hotel le Priori at a glance
- Location: 15, rue Sault-au-Matelot, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Regular Room, Spacious Room, William Suite, Junior Suite.
- Food Information: Breakfast in Room, Vending Machine.
2. Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
With its majestic architecture and stunning vistas, the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac entices visitors. The St. Lawrence River and the fortified city are visible from this urban heritage resort.
You can relax knowing that you may receive the greatest of both worlds thanks to its 610 exquisite rooms, which effortlessly blend antique appeal with modern luxury.
You can reserve a cabana and receive food and beverage services, as well as swimming needs if you’re prepared to pay an additional fee.
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac at a glance
- Location: 1 Rue des Carrieres, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $$$
- Room Types Offered: Fairmont Queen Room, Deluxe Queen Room, Deluxe Double Room, One Bedroom King Suite.
- Food Information: Coffee House, Kid Meals, Bar.
3. Hotel Citadelle
A 2-star hotel, Hotel Citadelle features 36 inviting rooms with modern conveniences and homey accents.
The work table and wake-up light will be appreciated by guests who have work commitments, and they will also enjoy the change of environment.
What could be a more relaxing method to unwind after finishing some work than a hot tub soak?
There is a hot tub in each suite and it is among the best hotels with Jacuzzis in Quebec City. For added convenience, there is also a free continental breakfast and parking.
Hotel Citadelle at a glance
- Location: 4800 Boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: King Room, Connecting Room, Family Room, Queen Room, Quadruple Room.
- Food Information: Coffee House, Shared Kitchen, Vending Machine.
4. Hotel Palace Royal
The Hôtel Palace Royal’s inner garden, which includes the indoor pool, hot tub, and a little stone fishpond, is its best feature.
The indoor pool and hot tub are open to visitors from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekends.
The hot tub features a stone lounge area where you’re able to interact with other visitors and tell your loved ones real-life stories.
You can choose from 234 different lodging options, all of which offer views of both the city or the garden.
Hotel Palace Royal at a glance
- Location: 775 Honoré-Mercier, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Exterior View Suite, Suite, Classic Room, City View Family Suite, Signature Room.
- Food Information: Kid Meals, Snack Bar, Restaurant.
5. Hôtel Manoir Vieux-Québec
Do you intend to visit any of Quebec’s well-known tourist destinations? If so, choosing Hôtel Manoir Vieux-Québec as your base of operations will be a pleasure.
This ancient hotel, housed in a building from the 19th century, underwent renovations to improve the facilities while preserving its original charm.
When you’re ready to leave your hotel, treat yourself to a private hot tub soak to refresh your body and mind in this amazing hotel in Quebec City with a hot tub.
Hotel Manoir Vieux-Québec at a glance
- Location: 6 rue de la Porte, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Small Double Room, Standard Queen Room, Family Suite, Deluxe King Room.
- Food Information: Coffee House, Vending Machine (snacks), Vending Machine (drinks).
6. Hôtel Québec Inn
The Quebec City-based Hôtel Québec Inn has a terrace and an indoor pool. Free Internet is available throughout the Hôtel Québec Inn.
The facility offers a 24-hour front desk, a babysitting service, and a hair salon.
The hotel offers billiards and table tennis. The distance between Centre Vidéotron and Hôtel Québec Inn is 10 km and 10 km, respectively.
The resort is 2 kilometers from Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, which is the closest airport.
Hôtel Québec Inn at a glance
- Location: 7175, Boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel Ouest, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Economy Room, Traditional Room, Modern Room, King Bed Suite.
- Food Information: Special Diet Menu, Bar, and Restaurant.
7. DoubleTree by Hilton Quebec Resort
This Charlesbourg hotel features an on-site golf course, as well as practical amenities and an on-site restaurant, and is one of the top hotels in Quebec City with jacuzzi.
The hot tub, sauna, and cold outdoor bath are all year-round amenities at the DoubleTree by Hilton Quebec Resort.
Visitors have a choice of dining indoors in the dining room or outdoors on the terrace, which has views of the golf course.
DoubleTree by Hilton Quebec Resort at a glance
- Location: 7900 rue Marigot, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Two Bedroom King Suite, One Bedroom Suite, King Room, Premium King Room.
- Food Information: Coffee House, Bar, and Snack Bar.
8. L’Hotel Quebec
Think about arranging a stay at L’Hotel Québec if a hot tub is your top priority in a place to stay. A tropical landscape surrounds the hot tub, which is situated next to the pool.
The tropical garden also has a sauna and a fish pond in addition to the hot tub.
Access to the garden’s leisure facilities is free for visitors between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm on Sunday through Thursday, and it’s extended to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
L’Hotel Quebec at a glance
- Location: 3115 avenue des Hotel, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Studio with 3 Queen Beds, Queen Room, Superior Suite, Junior Suite.
- Food Information: Fruits, Restaurant, Bar.
9. Super 8 by Wyndham Quebec City
Fur parents will be happy to learn that they may check out of this laid-back hotel without feeling guilty about leaving their pets behind.
The in-room whirlpool tub is available to visitors who reserve an upgraded suite for a private bath.
When you’ve had enough rest, you may work out in the gym or take a thrilling ride down the pool’s 80-foot-long, curving waterslide.
You can go to the hot tub next to the pool if you prefer to have a relaxing dip. When you need to cool off, chairs and loungers surround the pool area.
Super 8 by Wyndham Quebec City at a glance
- Location: 7286 Boul. Wilfrid Hamel, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: One King Bedroom, Superior 3 Queen Bed Rooms, Executive Suite, Deluxe Queen Suite.
- Food Information: Coffee House, Vending machine (snacks), Vending machine (drinks).
10. Hotel Universel
The center of Old Quebec is a short drive from this upscale hotel and is among the best hotels with Jacuzzis in Quebec City.
There are 300 lodging alternatives there, from quaint guest rooms to opulent penthouses.
The indoor heated pool with a waterslide for all ages is located right next to the spa area, where you may spend time with your young children.
If you wish to spend some time in nature, there are also in-ground hot tubs with a stone wall.
Hotel Universal at a glance
- Location: 2300 Chemin Sainte Foy, Quebec City, QC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Deluxe Room, Standard Room, Deluxe King Room,
- Food Information: Bar, Restaurant, Vending Machine.
Final Thoughts – Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Quebec City
Quebec is a city with a fascinating history that can be heard in the city’s stone architecture and winding cobblestone streets. You will undoubtedly be charmed and enchanted by the city’s fairytale-like appearance in every corner.
If this intrigues you, make travel arrangements to Québec City right away, and use this list to locate the hotels with jacuzzis in Quebec City that can meet your relaxation requirements.
FAQs – Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Quebec City
1. What are the best hotels in Quebec City with a Jacuzzi in-room?
Hotel le Priori, Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Hotel Citadelle, Hotel Palace Royal, and Hôtel Manoir Vieux-Québec are the best hotels in Quebec City with Jacuzzi in-room.
2. What are the best luxury hotels in Quebec City?
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Auberge Saint-Antoine Relais & Châteaux, Le Capitole Hôtel, and Hôtel Le Germain Québec are the best luxury hotels in Quebec City.
3. What are the top tourist attractions in Quebec City?
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Mont-Tremblant, La Citadelle de Québec, Museum of Civilization and Quartier Petit Champlain, Musée de la civilisation, Parliament Building, Plains of Abraham, Old Montreal, Montmorency Falls Park are the top tourist attractions in Quebec City.
4. What should you eat in Quebec City?
Poutine, Crepes, Steak, The Hot Chocolate at Artefact, Maple Syrup, Maple Taffy, Meat Pies (Tourtière), and Rabbit are the foods you should eat in Quebec City.
5. Why should one visit Quebec City?
A World-Class Historic site, a thriving culture, endless activities, regional cuisine, and friendly people are just a few of the characteristics that set Québec City apart from other Canadian cities.