Are you looking for the best Victoria Jacuzzi Hotels? Here, we’ve shortlisted the best hotels with jacuzzis in Victoria, Canada that are worth considering during a visit to the city.
With its afternoon teas, double-decker buses, and fantastically English pubs, Victoria, British Columbia, has long been regarded as the most British city in British Columbia. Victoria is located in a picture-perfect area on Vancouver Island.
But, Victoria’s attractive buildings, many of which are from the 19th century, are already shrugging off their twee image in favor of a hipper one, and there is now a tonne of hip boutiques, galleries, and independent coffee shops.
Victoria’s oldest residential area, James Bay, features stunning specimens of Italianate, Queen Anne, and Arts and Crafts style buildings.
Take a stroll or take the nearby ferry to Fisherman’s Wharf, a network of floating boardwalks dotted with residences, stores, and restaurants, while you’re in the area of the Inner Harbour.
Our selection of the best hotels in Victoria with jacuzzis includes some hip choices where you can unwind while admiring the beauty of the city, and also some truly stunning hotel views.
Our Top Picks
|Overall Best Hotel with Jacuzzis in Victoria||Hotel Grand Pacific|
|Best Luxury Hotel with Jacuzzis in Victoria||Oak Bay Beach Hotel|
|Best Cheap Hotel with Jacuzzis in Victoria||Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites|
Consider These Factors While Choosing the best Hotels in Victoria with Jacuzzi
When on tour, location is a crucial consideration. You should pick a hotel which is near to the locations you plan to see. It is crucial to remember that hotel prices may differ depending on where you stay.
The environment’s safety and tranquility, closeness to the airport as well as your entry point, available transportation, and other aspects should all be taken into account while choosing a jacuzzi hotel in Victoria..
The most crucial thing to know before making a hotel reservation is its cost. You must look at several hotels in those places and filter them depending on their ratings and offerings, then compare their costs.
Compare their costs and reviews to choose the ideal hotel for your needs and price range. In Victoria, a hotel with a jacuzzi will typically cost between $120-190.
Be careful to enquire about the hotel’s amenities and make sure they provide the amenities you want. Do you value having a pool and want access to Wi-Fi while you’re there? Would you want to use the hot tub or the gym?
You need to short out the answers to these questions. The majority of hotels will include every amenity they provide on their website. To get an idea, you can look at this.
Hotels need to have top-notch personnel and first-rate furnishings. You may also read visitor reviews that have already been submitted. The leadership and employees should be capable, likable, and encouraging.
Price Legend (USD Per Night)
- $ = Under USD 150
- $$ = USD 150 – USD 200
- $$$ = Above USD 200
Best Hotels with Jacuzzis in Victoria, Canada
1. Hotel Grand Pacific
This Victoria hotel, which has an indoor pool and hot tub, is close to both the Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal and the Coho Ferry Terminal. It is among the best hotels with Jacuzzis in Victoria.
The Hotel Grand Pacific has a fitness center on-site. This hotel is 5 minutes walk from Beacon Hill Park. It is 120 meters from the BC Parliament Buildings.
Hotel Grand Pacific at a glance
- Location: 463 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Honeymoon Suite, Family Suite, Luxury Suite, City View Room.
- Food Information: Coffee House On-Site, Wine/Champagne, and Kid meals
2. Oak Bay Beach Hotel
Oak Bay Beach Hotel, which is a short distance from Victoria Golf Club, has a spa on the premises. All of the rooms at this beachside hotel have kitchenettes. Views of the ocean are available.
At Oak Bay Beach, visitors older than 16 are welcome to unwind in the outside mineral pools. In the waters near Victoria, one can go whale watching.
Oak Bay Beach Hotel at a glance
- Location: 1175 Beach Drive, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$$
- Room Types Offered: Boutique Suite, One Bedroom Suite, Guest Room.
- Food Information: Coffee House On-Site, Breakfast in the Room, and Restaurant
3. Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites
Rooms at the Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites include refrigerators and complimentary WiFi. The Hotel & Suites Château Victoria welcomes visitors with a 24-hour reception.
The hot tub allows visitors to unwind and the hotel is one of the best hotels with Jacuzzis in Victoria.
It takes 3 minutes to walk to Miniature World. The Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites is 600 meters from the British Columbia Parliament Buildings.
Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites at a glance
- Location: 740 Burdett Avenue, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Standard Room, One Bedroom Suite, Deluxe Queen Suite, Two Bedroom Suite.
- Food Information: Bar and Restaurant
4. Hotel Zed Victoria
This Victoria hotel is in the city’s center and is among the best hotels in Victoria with Jacuzzis. Further convenient features at this hotel include a business center, a 24-hour reception, and free parking.
The ZED Hotel Victoria is directly across the street from Mayfair Shopping Mall. The drive to the Inner Harbour takes 7 minutes.
Hotel Zed Victoria at a glance
- Location: 3110 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $
- Room Types Offered: Zed 2 Bed, Sweet Suite, Rebel Room, Zed King Bed
- Food Information: Restaurant
5. Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
This resort and spa is situated right on the sea, overlooking Victoria’s Inner Harbor, and has an indoor pool. There is a world-class spa and cutting-edge exercise centers available.
There are also lots of stores, fine dining establishments, and a lively nightlife close by. It takes only 10 minutes to go to the Royal BC Museum by car. The distance to Beacon Hill Park is 2 kilometers.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort at a glance
- Location: 100 Harbour Road, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$$
- Room Types Offered: King Room, Queen Room, Deluxe King Room, Club Guest Room.
- Food Information: Wine/Champagne, Kid Meals, and Special Diet Menus
6. Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA
This Victoria oceanfront hotel is a short stroll from the city center and is situated near the Inner Harbour. It has an indoor/outdoor pool and a hot tub and is among the best hotels in Victoria with Jacuzzis.
On-site restaurant The Blue Crab Seafood Restaurant is open to visitors. A gym provides free weights, aerobic equipment, and a sauna.
One mile separates the property from the Royal BC Museum. It takes just 17 minutes to walk to Beacon Hill Park.
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA at a glance
- Location: 146 Kingston Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Coast Queen, Coast King, Coast Two Doubles.
- Food Information: Fruits, Wine/champagne, and Kid meals
7. Amethyst Inn
Amethyst Hotel in Victoria has free WiFi, a garden, a communal lounge, and a patio for guests to use. Visitors are welcome to use the hot tub at Amethyst Inn.
Willows Beach is 3 km away from the lodging, and Gonzales Bay Beach is 2.2 km away. Victoria International Airport, located 27 kilometers from Amethyst Hotel, is the closest airport.
Amethyst Inn at a glance
- Location: 1501 Fort Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Deluxe King Room, Deluxe Queen Room, and Deluxe King Suite.
- Food Information: Fruits and Special diet menus.
8. Beaconsfield Bed and Breakfast – Victoria
This historic, adult-only B&B, which was built in 1905, is located close to the Victoria ferry terminal and offers a garden setting. The Beaconside’s luxurious rooms are all distinctively furnished and come with stained-glass windows and English antiques.
The Victoria Conference Center is within 10 minute walk from the Beaconsfield Inn, which is only 400 meters from Beacon Hill Park. The distance to Eagle Wings whale watching cruises is only 4 kilometers.
Beaconsfield Bed and Breakfast – Victoria at a glance
- Location: 998 Humboldt Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Deluxe Queen Room, Premium Suite, Standard Queen Room, Deluxe King Suite, Family Room, and Queen Room.
- Food Information: Fruits, Special Diet Menus, and Breakfast in the Room.
9. Dashwood Manor Seaside Bed & Breakfast
This historic bed and breakfast is a short stroll from downtown Victoria and offers views of Juan de Fuca Strait and the Olympic Mountains in Washington State.
Large windows in the Buckingham Dining Room’s furnishings offer views of the water.
In close proximity to Dashwood Manor Bed and Breakfast is Beacon Hill Park. Two kilometers separate the property from the Royal BC Museum and the BC Parliament Buildings.
Dashwood Manor Seaside Bed & Breakfast at a glance
- Location: 1 Cook Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$
- Room Types Offered: Parklane, Fairfield, Windsor Oak, Kensington, and Oxford Grand.
- Food Information: Fruits, Special Diet Menus, and Tea/Coffee Maker.
10. Haterleigh Heritage Inn
This Victorian-style mansion from 1901 is situated in Victoria and offers a common lounge and guest terrace. Each individually designed guest room has free WiFi.
It takes only 9 minutes to walk to the Inner Harbour Walk. You can walk there in 10 minutes from here. Haterleigh Heritage Hotel is located 2 miles from Victoria’s downtown.
Haterleigh Heritage Inn at a glance
- Location: 243 Kingston Street, Victoria, BC
- Price: $$$
- Room Types Offered: Queen Room, Two Bedroom Suite, King Room, King Suite.
- Food Information: Coffee House On-Site, Fruits and Restaurant
Final Thoughts – Best Hotels with Jacuzzis in Victoria, Canada
Although Victoria has a lot of chain hotels, the city is fortunately also home to a wide variety of unusual accommodations and activities. This list can assist you in finding the ideal location for your memorable holiday, whether you’re searching for a historic hotel or eccentric, colorful lodgings.
We’ve put together a list of the top, most distinctive, interesting, and best hotels in Victoria with Jacuzzi to add even more romance to your visit to this seaside city. Each of these hotels has its own unique character, making them all unforgettable.
FAQs – Best Hotels with Jacuzzis in Victoria, Canada
1. What are the best hotels in Victoria with Jacuzzi in-room?
Hotel Grand Pacific, Oak Bay Beach Hotel, Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites, and Hotel Zed Victoria are the best hotels in Victoria with Jacuzzi in-room.
2. What are the best luxury hotels in Victoria?
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa, The Parkside Hotel & Spa, Fairmont Empress, and Hotel Rialto are the best luxury hotels in Victoria.
3. What are the top tourist attractions in Victoria?
Grampians National Park, Healesville Sanctuary, Queen Victoria Market, and the National Gallery of Victoria are the top tourist attractions in Victoria.
4. What should you eat in Victoria?
Butter Chicken Pizza, Wild Pacific Salmon, Dungeness Crab, Fish Chowder, Bannock Bread, JapaDog, and Nanaimo Bars are the foods you should definitely eat in Victoria.
5. Why should one visit Victoria?
Every year, millions of people come to the city to take advantage of the stunning natural beauty, temperate climate, and historic charm Victoria gives its residents. One of the things that make Victoria among the most distinctively interesting towns in Canada is the contrast of old-world ambiance and architecture in a tiny urban city.
More Jacuzzi Hotels in Canada
- Best Hotels in Vancouver with Jacuzzi
- Best Hotels in Toronto with Jacuzzi
- Best Hotels in Montreal with Jacuzzi
- Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Quebec City
- Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Niagara Falls
- Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Ottawa
- Best Hotels with Jacuzzi in Banff